Restrict With Stripe (RWS) integrates your website with Stripe to sell access to restricted posts, pages, categories, and tags.
How to Install RWS
- Go to Plugins > Add New to find and install Restrict With Stripe.
- Or, download the latest version of the plugin, then go to Plugins > Add New and click the “Upload Plugin” button to upload your .zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
How to Set Up RWS
Navigate to Settings > Restrict With Stripe in the WordPress admin to begin setup.
- Connect to Stripe: Click “Connect to Stripe” to authenticate your site with a new or existing Stripe Account.
- Create Products in Stripe: In your Stripe Account, create a product and default price for each post, page, category, or tag that you want to sell access to.
- Add Restrictions to Site Content: Edit a post, page, category, or tag in your WordPress site. Select a Stripe Product to restrict and sell access to this content.
- Link to the Stripe Customer Portal: Add a link in a menu area or widget so that users can access their payment history and manage subscriptions in Stripe.
- Customize Advanced Settings: Navigate to Settings > Restrict With Stripe in the WordPress admin to customize the plugin to fit the needs of your specific site.
Restrict With Stripe is Open Source Software
Restrict With Stripe is distributed under the GPLv3 license. This means, among other things, that you may use the software on any site free of charge.